2012.03.19 12:55:24 (*.46.116.248)
Visual Information Processing (VIP) Lab (i.e., Tsinghua University ¨C Hong
Kong PolyU Joint Lab on Multimedia Processing) in Graduate School at
Shenzhen, Tsinghua University is the member of the National Key Laboratory
of Intelligent Technology and System. It has several openings for
post-doctoral fellows in the fields:
1. Image Processing, computer vision;
2. multimedia information processing, audio signal processing;
3. Machine learning, artificial intelligence;
4. Biometrics, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
- Applicants are expected to have finished, or be about to finish
their Ph.D. degrees, to have a strong background in one of the following
areas: mathematics, statistical signal processing, biometrics, and
multimedia processing, and to have a track record of publications in top
conferences and journals.
- Strong programming skills (C or C++, matlab, or python).
- Embedded system software and hardware development experience is a
- Good English communication skills;
Salaries are in the range 20,000 to 25,000 USD per year based on the
candidates' experience. An apartment with about 70 square meters (two bed
rooms, one living room and one kitchen room£©is provided inside the campus
and the rent is less than 200 USD per month.
Graduate School at Shenzhen, Tsinghua University is located in Shenzhen
city, situated immediately north of Hong Kong. Owing to China's economic
liberalization, the area became China's first and the most successful
Special Economic Zones.
The laboratory offers a creative international environment, and works on an
interdisciplinary team. We provide a possibility to conduct competitive
research on a global scale. There will be ample opportunities to cooperate
with some of the best groups in Hong Kong, Europe and the USA.
Interested applicants should send a CV to Prof. Li
(li.weifeng at sz.tsinghua.edu.cn)
Address: Room 103A, F Building, Tsinghua Campus, University Town, Nanshan
District, 518055 Shenzhen, P.R. China
?>Web Master At Computer Vision lab.